Our Approach: Personalized, Goal-Oriented Tutoring
- All tutoring sessions occur in the home, saving you a car trip and offering your child a comfortable learning environment.
- During the first session, we listen to your concerns and complete an assessment with your child to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.
- The tutor works with you to determine the appropriate number of sessions per week and develops a plan with targeted goals that addresses your child’s challenges.
- Each tutor creates lessons aligned with Common Core Learning Standards and drawn from a variety of resources and materials for each student’s specific needs and interests.
- There is no one-size-fits-all curriculum at Super STARS.
- Student’s progress is monitored weekly and regularly reviewed with parents.
- All families receive free access to educational websites, allowing students to supplement their tutoring sessions with online practice questions and tutorials.
- Our support helps students meet grade level benchmarks while improving their overall academic engagement.
- With Super STARS tutoring, your child’s confidence in their capabilities increases, leading them to participate more in class and try harder when tackling tough assignments.
End the struggle with Common Core. Learn about our comprehensive home tutoring services.
Why Choose Super STARS Academic Services?
All children are different, and deserve to have educational support that helps them in just the way they need. Our tutors are committed to knowing and growing with each student. Tutors design lessons to explore the child’s interests, expand their critical thinking, and develop stronger study skills. Our support helps students meet Common Core benchmarks while improving their overall academic engagement.
Tutoring services can get expensive. We value the families we work with and keep our rates affordable. Parents can purchase 2 hr, 4 hr, or 6 hr packages to receive a discount on the hourly rate. Additional promotions such as sibling discounts, a referral program, and seasonal specials are also available.
Any time your child is not in school and is at home with an adult is a good time to schedule a session! Tell us your availability and we’ll work with you. Our tutors do their best to be flexible with scheduling. Need to quickly get in touch with your tutor? Just send them a text. Text messaging is the preferred method to reach your tutor.
Monday - Friday9 AM - 2 PM
For the fastest response, we recommend calling during office hours. If we are unable to take your call, please leave a message and tell us the best time to get back to you. You can also text message or email us anytime.
Monday - Friday3 PM - 9 PM
Saturday:9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday:9 AM - 5 PM
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday9 AM - 9 PM